- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
How can a Chiropractor Relieve a
Pain radiation down your spine or limbs, trouble sleeping from the burning and aching, neck or back pain, or tingling as if your muscles have fallen asleep: These are all symptoms of a pinched nerve. Pinched nerves can occur in your neck, leg, wrist, back, and other parts of the body. Learn what it means to have a pinched nerve and how we at Back & Neck Care Chiropractic & Sports Massage can heal your condition quickly with a range of natural treatments.
Treatment of a Pinched Nerve
In some cases, a pinched nerve can get better on its own after a few days of rest. In the meantime, you will continue to experience the symptoms of a pinched nerve, which can be quite debilitating. To speed your healing, our chiropractor in Vancouver WA offers several different treatment methods. After an initial health consultation with you, we will choose one or more of the following treatments to provide fast relief from a pinched nerve and the pain and inflammation it causes.
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic adjustments heal your pain and inflammation through spinal realignment. As we make adjustments we release the pressure that is pinching your nerve to immediately reduce the inflammation and pain you are feeling. Many patients report that their pinched nerves symptoms reduce from the very first treatment onward. Our chiropractors will reduce the pain, rehabilitate the muscle tissue, and realign the spinal for total body wellness.
- Massage - Not only is massage relaxing, it can target muscles that are affected by neck pain or neck pain. Massage therapy loosens muscle fascia adhesions, breaks apart scar tissue, and warms up muscle tissue so that our chiropractors can make deeper adjustments.
- Therapy - After we reduce your pain and heal the injury, we often recommend physical therapy to strengthen the muscle tissue. We can also demonstrate restorative stretches, which you can then do at home on your own. Therapeutic stretching and strengthening exercises will restore strength to the muscle, relieve pressure on the nerve that was pinched, and complement your healing. When enough healing has taken place and we believe it will benefit you, we will work with you to deliver one on one therapy to target your unique needs.
- Acupuncture - Because acupuncture releases endorphins, it can make individuals with a pinched nerve feel better. Acupuncture also promotes increased blood flow in the area, which speeds the healing process. We are happy to offer acupuncture for many conditions, including healing from a pinched nerve.
- Pain Management - We offer natural pain management techniques, instead of just recommending that you take medication to mask the pain from a pinched nerve.
Call Your Vancouver Chiropractor Today!
At Back & Neck Care Chiropractic & Sports Massage, we welcome patients from Vancouver, Cascade Park, Fishers Landing, Orchards, Salmon Creek, and Camas, WA as well as nearby Portland, OR who have the pain and tingling associated with a pinched nerve. To start feeling better, contact us at 360-253-6674 to schedule your first appointment.